Bible Quotes for July 29

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@athiest)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

Cannibalism

If after this you still refuse to listen and still remain hostile toward me, then I will give full vent to my hostility.  I will punish you seven times over for your sins.  You will eat the flesh of your own sons and daughters.  I will destroy your pagan shrines and cut down your incense altars.  I will leave your corpses piled up beside your lifeless idols, and I will despise you.  I will make your cities desolate and destroy your places of worship, and I will take no pleasure in your offerings of incense.  Yes, I myself will devastate your land.  Your enemies who come to occupy it will be utterly shocked at the destruction they see.  I will scatter you among the nations and attack you with my own weapons. Your land will become desolate, and your cities will lie in ruins.  Then at last the land will make up for its missed Sabbath years as it lies desolate during your years of exile in the land of your enemies.  Then the land will finally rest and enjoy its Sabbaths.  As the land lies in ruins, it will take the rest you never allowed it to take every seventh year while you lived in it.  (Leviticus 26:27-35 NLT)

Share: